Well hello there. I know it’s been a bit of crickets around here. I feel like last March when our world got flipped upside my writing mojo was zapped. All my energy was focused into my family, moving, and buying a new house. 2016 was a huge year for us. We went through lots of changes. And unfortunately this blog took a backseat.
I have tried to jump back on several times since. It just didn’t happen. So I am challenging myself to blog every week day in February. I am determined to get my mojo back. Blogging is a passion of mine. I want to relight the fire. I’m calling this post 2.0 because I truly feel like that represents the changes in the past year. I’m not blogging from the same place that I was before. I mean that more figuratively but also literally.
So let’s start by giving you all a little update of what’s been going on:
- First and foremost it has been amazing to live back by family. I truly never thought I’d see the day.
- John and I took a trip to Lake Tahoe back in August. It was amazing. I may do a post on that.
- We went on a family camping trip over fall break. Logan with a broken arm and all. He was a trooper.
- My little brother got engaged! The wedding is this September.
- John’s brother and our sister in law are expecting their first baby! Baby Girl is due next month!
- We have made so many friends in our new neighborhood. Seriously don’t know what I do without my gals.
- I signed up for my first half marathon. Yes, you read that correctly. May 6th is D day!
Thank you so much to my readers who have stuck around. It truly means the world to me. Please know that I do see you and hope to get back to reading your blogs very soon!