Hello there! Notice anything different? I decided to switch up my design and I love it. I needed a change and I think I got exactly what I was looking for. I have also been working on speeding up my blog and will be doing more of that over the next few days. I apologize if my blog is loading slow for you. I’m trying to fix it as quickly as I can.
Today I’m going bullet style update on ya:
– How it is the end of April already? Summer’s coming yall.
– My brother in law’s wedding is Memorial Day weekend. I finally found a dress last week. We got the boys suits. They are going to look so cute. Now we just need to figure out all of the accessories. My dress is teal, any suggestions on what color shoes I should get?
– I attempted to ombre my hair. Fortunately or unfortunately however you look at it, it didn’t lift very much. So the results are very subtle.
– Are you dealing with insane pollen right now?? Everything is yellow here.
– We did our first trail run in a very long time over the weekend. I can’t wait to get back into the groove. We are running the Riverrock mud run in a couple of weeks.
– Nathan has his spring concert at school last night. It was very cute. All the kids did great.
– Speaking of the concert I posted this on Facebook last night:
What do you have going on this week?