I have found that many people struggle with drinking water, myself included. I just don’t drink much fluid in general. I have read several recommendations on how much you are to drink daily. There isn’t an easy answer. Everyone is different. It also depends on how active you are and if you are feeling under the weather. Our bodies are made up of 60% water. It is very important to stay hydrated. I’m going to give you tips for drinking more water.
Water also aids in weight loss. If you drink a glass before your meal you will feel full faster. This will keep you from overeating. Water helps your complexion. Hydrated skin will be silky smooth and healthy. If your skin is dry you probably need more water. H2O also aids in digestion. It will help keep all your systems firing as they should.
I have 5 tips that have worked for me. I’ll share them with you today.
1. Keep water with you at all times. If you consistently have water in front of you, you will be more inclined to drink it.
2. Drink it out of a fun cup or water bottle. It sounds a little silly but it works.
3. Infuse your water. There are endless recipes for delicious infused water. I try to at least add lemon to my water every day. I’ve also done cucumber. Try different combinations until you find some that work for you.
4. Set alerts on your phone. Maybe start with one an hour. It will be a little reminder to drink up.
5. Make it a point to only order water when you are out to eat. This will also save money on your bill so it’s a double win.
What tips would you add to my list?