Welcome to our first June #F5onF link up! If you need more info start here. Now for my answer’s to this week’s questions.
1. How many minutes of Cardio did you do this week? (anything that got your heart pumping counts!)
I’m going to estimate about 150 minutes. I’m doing my T25 and then sprinkling in additional Cardio.
2. What is your favorite physical activity?
I have a love/hate relationship with running. It really is my favorite.
3. How much water do you drink on a daily basis?
This is my downfall. I am so bad about drinking water. I’m slowly getting better. Ask me again next month!
4. What is your favorite healthy snack?
I’m really loving fresh salsa. Well maybe I should say tomatoes. I don’t eat them plain but I put them in everything. I also love almond butter.
5. What’s your favorite athletic shoe?
This will sound cliche but I have to say Nike. I am on my second pair of Dual Fusions and I can’t get enough. They work perfectly for my feet. I also have New Balances and Asics but Nike takes the cake for me.
Here are next week’s questions:
1. What is your least favorite exercise and why?
2. What is your resting heart beats per minute? (to calculate count your pulse for 15 seconds and multiply by 4)
3. Do you prefer to exercise alone or with company?
4. What is your go to exercise outfit?
5. Think about this time last year. Are you more or less active than you were a year ago?
Don’t forget to post the link up button or a text link back to my blog. Try to hop around and visit some of the other blogs that linked up. Use the hashtag #F5onF when posting on social media.