So how was your week in fitness? Mine was really good. My mom is here visiting and I’ve had her working out with me. I’m still going strong with T25 and my shakeology. I’ve had noticeable differences. Even my hair is getting healthier. Now for my answers to this week’s questions:
1. What is your least favorite exercise and why?
I despise push ups. I’m not very good at them. They also hurt my wrists. I need to figure out a way to strengthen my wrists.
2. What is your resting heart beats per minute? (to calculate count your pulse for 15 seconds and multiply by 4)
Mine is 60. A normal resting heart rate for adults is 60-100 beats per minute. Generally the lower the heart beat the more efficient you heart functions. A well trained athlete may have a resting heart beat of 40 beats per minutes. Keep your heart healthy folks!
3. Do you prefer to exercise alone or with company?
It depends. Some days I want to get in the zone and just listen to my music. Other days I love working out with my husband. When my mom is here we crack up the whole time so it’s good my the soul.
4. What is your go to exercise outfit?
Usually a tank top, sports bra, and capris. When it’s really hot I wear tempo running shorts.
5. Think about this time last year. Are you more or less active than you were a year ago?
I think I’m actually a little less active. But I’m working on it. If I stay on pace I’ll be good to go.
Now for next week’s questions.
1. What is your favorite time of day to workout?
2. What is your favorite Super Food?
3. What are some of your fitness goals?
4. What is your favorite vegetable?
5. What is something fitness or health related that you’d like to work on?
Don’t forget to post the link up button or a text link back to my blog. Try to hop around and visit some of the other blogs that linked up. Use the hashtag #F5onF when posting on social media.